What are the benefits of eating fish and seafood?
We all know that eating fish and seafood is beneficial for our health, but do we know why?
We are introducing a list of the 6 most important benefits of eating fish and seafood:
1. These are foods with low caloric content. They are ideal for diets to lose weight.
2. They are easy to digest since they have less collagen than meat. It is recommended for people with ulcers, gastritis or reflux.
3. They contain Omega 3, essential acids for the human development which help you reduce cholesterol, which consequently help you prevent cardiovascular accidents (such as heart attacks and strokes).
4. Fish is a source of vitamin D and A. It contains selenium, zinc, iodine and iron so it is beneficial for bones, teeth, brain…
5. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends its consumption because it helps you prevent heart conditions, osteoporosis and cancer among other illnesses.
6. Fish is easy to digest and super tasty. Moreover, you can cook it in multiples ways!
You may also be interested in:
The Danish concept ‘‘hygge’’, which means enjoying the smalls things, has become a trend lately.